Skip to main content

How to Create a Master Plan for Your Life


In life, most of us have have a vision. Something we long to get to. The same account for me. I have a vision and I envision it everyday. Although, when I was younger I didn’t. I had a view on how I wanted life to be when I become older. I did nothing with it, most of us don’t. But, that is so wrong. Because if you want to accomplish your vision and become the greatest version of yourself you will have to plan your life out, at least a little bit. To start with goals and than planning. So, today I want to talk to you about how to create a master plan for your life :)


Find your passion


Before I talk about goals and planning. you have got to make sure that you have a clear vision for your life. Of course not all of us have that vision. And if you don’t have a purpose yet, don’t worry. But divide your time to finding on.
Read lots of books. Different ones. Start with, for example,  self-help books and psychology. Next to that traveling helps seeing new perspectives. What is possible. And meet a lot of new people, and show interest. Make sure you are really interested, otherwise, it is just useless. Try new things out.
And last but not least, isolate yourself. To find your own passion, you have to spend a lot of time on your own. So, you will get to know yourself better and better. Therefore, you will be able to see what things you like and don’t like. But isolating yourself is also quit handy, if you learn and develop yourself.

So if you haven’t figured your life vision out yet,
Try to do these things more often;

1. Reading
2. Travelling
3. Meeting other people
4. Isolate yourself

Set goals


Goals will help you stay focuses and well motivated when struggling. So, you will have to set them in order to see big results.
To set goals, you have to divide different parts of your life:
 Health, Relationships , Work and Yourself.

Health goals
, focuses on sporting and your diet. For example, run a marathon or eat no sugar for a year.

Relationships goals, focuses on building relationships and also having a kid etc. For example, be a dad or plan the most awesome date. But also things like, be a good dad or compliment everyday someone.

Work goals, mainly focuses on career goals. Such as, getting a promotion or graduate from Harvard.

Yourself goals, targets onto hobbies but also mindfulness. For instance, meditate for a year, no skip day!. Or win chess from a master.

One big tip: After writing your goals down, revisit them daily. This give you needed motivation for accomplishing goals!

How to use, and set these goals read by other blog on setting goals!.

Writing a life plan


I recommend, taking usual Sunday to write goal and plans down on paper, or on a computer. And update the game plan frequently, every month. So, your goals are always fresh and decided by the present you. On the Internet there is a lot to find about writing such a plan. So, I won’t go in depth about it. Maybe next time, if you want to. Here is a article which help me a lot. And it is very useful to use.

That’s it for today! Hope you like this post. And are setting those high end goals. Because you can achieve everything you want to!

This life, is your only one. So, make it your best one 

Ingmar Heikens
19/5/2018

p.s   Check my twitter account out for daily wisdom! :) -> TheRedCultivated

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recontextualization; a change in framing

One day, about two or three years ago, my little brother stole my bar of chocolate. I was mad and lost my respect towards him. Later on that day I asked ‘Why did you steal my bar of chocolate?”. He said “Because it is mine”. I said “No it isn’t”. “Yes it is” he kept saying. Then my mom came in the room and asked why I didn’t eat my chocolate bar. My perspective changed; I could n’t find my bar and I said that he stole it , which he didn’t. My facts didn’t changed but the way I looked at it did. This is called recontextualization. The importance of Recontextualization When we get the inside in this phenomena we learn how we can change or perspectives. It also opens up the possibility of radically changing your understanding of a situation or facts without changing the facts. In my opinion, reality can hide the things that are in our reach. It helps us to put the right things in the proper context. Another example, ‘a man is jumping’. Think for a second a

The game of money

I, myself, had never a good view about money. Money just was there to get me something. My parents always bought things for me. Last week started thinking about it what it is and why people have so many problems with it. Because I thought is was just simple, but is it? The problem with money These days people are getting more and more materialism (including myself). Materialism means that people buy this because of emotional triggers such as breaking up, thinking they will be more fulfilled. And to solve this problem you certainly don’t have to buy things. You have to look at yourself. Look at your inner game. Look at what kind of beliefs you have about money. And perhaps write them down. Think by yourself about your own long term view. Because thats what counts. Not your fulfillment at that time. I know it is hard, I have been there myself. But you can do this, you can start right now. And if you aren’t buying because of emotional triggers, good job! The definition of money

How to Love Yourself

A lot of people are struggling with a low self esteem, myself included. I still struggle with it. Maybe you recognize yourself in this; I don’t look that good, I have some flaws or I can’t do this huge project I want to do. Maybe you don’t look after yourself while you look after everyone else. My views lately, have changed on loving yourself and I increased my self confidence with some exercises. But also by reading about this subject. there is not a lot concrete studies done on this subject. So, you have got to find your own way in this (and maybe do some research yourself). Although, in this article I will give you a start with some exercise and some wise words. The mirror exercise Firstly, a exercise that helps a lot when you feel down about yourself. It will give, at least in my opinion, a feeling that you are worth it. Get towards a mirror up close to your face. Really look towards your skin. Take yourself in. And then, say out loud; ‘I love and accept exactly how you are’. Tw